Welcome to the Chinnor Parish Council website.
How to find us
Here is the
Council Meeting Dates
What you will find…
We have already incorporated an archive of the Council minutes from meetings September 2020 onwards and will continue to upload the latest dates and minutes from all the Council meetings onto this site.
We will use the News and Events column to keep you informed about local information and other items which we think are important for you to know. The column will also carry details about what’s happening in the area and we encourage the organisers of events to let us know, using the contact form, so we can provide further publicity for your activities.
Who are we?
For a detailed list of all current members, please visit the councillors page.
What do we do?
• The Council regularly meet to discuss local issues
• Support and encourage ongoing community engagement initiatives
• Maintain devolved assets at a local level
• Support the economic diversity and prosperity of the village
• Review planning applications and make comment as appropriate
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
The parish council sends out a regular newsletter to parishioners via email – please enter your details here to receive a copy.